Quality and flexibility are of utmost importance for Skrivanek. That is why we are continuously on the lookout for new members to join our team. We are always interested in a long-term cooperation based on trust.
TranslatorsMore job offers
We are currently looking for translators and editors for Dutch, French and English.
- Do you have a degree in linguistics or journalism or an education as a translator or interpreter?
- Another university degree and at least 3 years of professional experience?
- Excellent knowledge of foreign languages and knowledge of your own mother tongue?
- Experience with CAT tools such as SDL Trados and Across?
- Specialisation in a specific field?
- Good accessibility?
Project Manager Translation & LocalisationOur company in Berlin is looking to take on a new Project Manager (m/f/d) from mid of May 2022 for our France & Benelux department
- Project management of translation and localization projects
- Leading negotiations, planning and implementing the results of these negotiations
- Preparing, tracking and managing offers
- New-client acquisition and consultation at trade fairs, conferences and events in France, the Netherlands and Benelux
- Marketing activities in collaboration with our international Skrivanek Team
- You can communicate in Dutch
- You command very good knowledge of English; knowledge of German or French is an advantage
- You have training in the commercial or linguistic sector
- You are a good communicator who is able to convey messages between people and you are always capable of increasing your resistance to stress
- You have a high degree of self-discipline and constantly take a customer-oriented approach when shaping your workflows
- You have a talent for quickly establishing networks and are confident in holding presentations, even in an international environment
- You have an affinity for languages related to new technologies and software
- Further development at one of the most successful and exciting international translation companies in Central and Eastern Europe
- Interdisciplinary fields of activity and a working environment comprising flat hierarchies
- An extensive range of responsibilities with lots of creative leeway
- International alignment and results that are quickly visible
- A fun place to work in the heart of Berlin with great colleagues, fresh vegetables and soft drinks