We rely on the latest technological support that enables us to translate the file formats and interfaces with the editorial and content management systems of our clients in an optimal and cost-effective manner. We analyse your data and prepare your documents so that we can recommend a customised workflow. We look for technical solutions that would enable us to integrate your editorial and content management systems directly into the translation process. This saves a huge amount of time and results in improved quality, since time-consuming copy-paste procedures can be dispensed with and at the same time, data and information can be prevented from being lost or altered incorrectly. Language Engineering is also part of the translation process of audio-visual content or multimedia. Skrivanek provides technical solutions for subtitling, voice-over etc. in numerous languages.
How do you profit from Language Engineering:
- Involvement of the client in project preparation.
- Low risk of information loss.
- Saves costs due to reduction in process steps.
- Saves time through direct interfaces with the client’s editorial and content management system.
- Improves quality through reduced losses due to direct contact.